Taylor and Stirling are leaders in the supply and installation of automated products and have a large range to suit your requirements. We are the only authoirsed Somfy Automation Specialist in Ballarat. We have a number of demonstrations available in our showroom to help you understand the difference in market offerings.
Sit back and relax in your home theatre, special room or office and watch your curtains and blinds open and close automatically. We offer both 240Volt and 12/24 volt and Solar depending on your needs. Dont forget if you have motors controlling your blinds there is an added safety benefits of not having to worry about children getting in trouble with cords as automation removes this risk. There are now a number of automation options available to suit most budgets, so call in and see what we have available for your latest window furnishing project.
Our motorised outdoor product range includes:
- Straight Drop and Wire guide Awnings
- Outdoor Patio Blinds
- Piviot Arm Awnings
- Folding Arm Awnings
- Retractable roofs
- Roller Shutters
Our motor range includes:
- Somfy – World leader in reliability and style, with a range of motors for different requirements.
- Sumi – World leader in reliability and leading supplier of 12volt solutions.
- Acmeda – 240volt budget with reliability.
Solar motorisation is perfect for those hard to get to places or where it might be too expensive to wire a 240V connection. The Simu solar motor incorporates a battery and solar cell system the continually charges the battery system. Even in low light areas there are different solar options. The solar panel sits diretly behind the blind and is not visible internally.
Benefits of Motorising External Products
The sun protection provided by awnings, sunscreens and external blinds is a key factor for health and well-being in our daily lives. Somfy motor and control systems enhance our well-being by adding convenience, thermal comfort and environmental efficiency.
By choosing a Somfy automated awning, sunscreen or external blind you maximise the functionality of your product and gain a much desired flexibility that is simply not possible with a manual system.
The benefits of a Somfy automated awnings, sunscreens and external blinds include:
- Convenience – With the simple touch of a button you can move your awning, sunscreen or blind to whatever position you like. You can also add sensors and timers so your products work for you even when you’re not at home
- Energy Efficiency – Reduce your energy usage by controlling the amount of heat and light entering your home
- Longer Lifespan – Somfy’s smooth and controlled operation of awnings, blinds and sunscreens ensures both maximum functionality and a longer lifespan of the product. Manual operation can damage blinds and awnings through excessive force or improper use
- Quiet and Discreet – Somfy world leading motors are fully concealed within the awning or sunscreen. With the simple press of the remote control you will enjoy the ambiance and impress your guests with a quiet and sophisticated automated sun protection system