Classic and Modern Roman Blinds
Taylor and Stirling custom made roman blinds are a stylish & practical that is ideal for today’s modern home or classical historical residence. The roman blind is available in a number of fabric options from light filtering, sunscreen and blockout fabrics. You can also have a custom roman which can use any material fabric with a separate blockout fabric. Fabric romans blinds offer a large range textures & colour selections to choose from. They provide one of the top insulation options for windows depending on the style of roman blind
Our Roman blinds come with standard with Chrome Acorns and Cleats, as well as Aluminum Back Battens. You may also chose to have chain driven or motorised option which should be considered for roman blinds over 3m in width. These blinds are designed with clean, even horizontal folds that stack neatly into one soft blinds, including popular Roman blinds, are durable and versatile window treatments that combine the softness of fabric drapes and the tailored look of a blind. Roman blinds are commonly used as an alternative to traditional kitchen curtains, and their many subtle style variations make them ideal for nearly any room in the house, including doors. Roman blinds are easy to operate and maintain while adding the beauty and elegance of naturally filtered light. Roman blind varieties include:
- Folded Roman Blind. Evenly spaced overlapping folds create a classic and tailored shape.
- Flat Roman Blind. With no horizontal seams, this blind is a good style for solid fabrics or printed fabrics with patterns you want to preserve.
- Soft Roman Blind. This blind has a tailored appearance with soft overlapping folds achieved with “hobbled” lining.
- Balloon Roman Blind. This is a formal appearing blind with spaced box pleats at the top and a waterfall of corresponding balloon-shaped poufs at the bottom.
- London Roman Blind. This Roman blind is mostly flat across the top, but features tucks that create an unstructured, luxuriant swag at the bottom.
- Relaxed Roman Blind. This Roman blind is an unstructured shade with one tuck at the top of each width of fabric and a swaged appearance at the bottom.
- California Roman Blind. This roman blind has wooden/timber or metal battens on the room side on the blind. The colour of the battens varies form light through to dark timber
- Decorative blind pulls. Match a wide variety of decorative looks with different materials and colors available.
- Self valances. Give your window or door a finished look by using the same fabric as your blind.
- Chain Drive
- Fabric with blockout fabric.
In addition, you even have the flexibility of combining Romans with Roller Blinds or Sheer Curtains and pelmets to create an interesting layered look. Whether your requirement is for a dining room, bathroom, kitchen or hallway, our experienced design consultants will be only too happy to advise you on all the creative possibilities open to help you make the right Roman decision.
Inspired décor solutions for your home or office, outstanding customer service and a product range that is second to none on quality and price, all combine to make Taylor and Stirling the best supplier of Roman Blinds in Ballarat.
Roman blinds for bay windows
Roman make a good choice for bay windows. The design of the roman blind means that the blinds can meet on the angles of each bay thus providing good light block in the bay window. Our photo library has some images of roman blinds installed in bay windows.